Directions for use
- Test a small area of the surface to ensure compatibility.
- Before applying Spa Waterline Cleaner ensure the area to be treated has been wetted.
- Using a damp non-abrasive sponge or cloth apply Spa Waterline Cleaner sparingly and lightly work the product into the affected area to remove any stains and leave for approximately 5 minutes.
- Wipe and remove the area with a clean damp cloth.
- For heavy staining a second application may be required.
- Rinse with water.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials or purpose. Keep out of reach of children.