Finance is not currently available on this model. For more information please contact Spa Wars on 01279 814 644 or email email@example.com.
SW473S - Aquarius - Spa Wars
SW473S – Aquarius
With the SW473S – Aquarius Hot Tub from Spa Wars, you are delivered the most indulgent massage possible. Delivered by the 3 massage pumps, powering 73 Jets focusing on the core muscles within your entire body. Seating 5 people with 2 Loungers and 3 Seating Positions, there’s room for the whole family. With the addition of the dedicated Circulation Pump for energy efficient cleaning. All combined with the high quality Sound System and LED Lighting.
Call one of our experts on 01279 814 644
The Energy- Efficient Circulation Pump is capable of moving 300L of water per a minute, whilst consuming only 0.8A. Having a dedicated cleaning pump like the W-EC Pump allows for reduced filtration noise and higher energy efficiency.
Colour Therapy/LED Lighting
Not just lighting, but a therapy system as well. Scientific research has been conducted to determine the effects on the body of colours within the colour spectrum. Also known as mood lighting, the Colour Therapy helps to enhance relaxation and mood.
With the Easy Controls, you can find the key features needed to operate your Hot Tub in one convenient place. Although compact in design, the Easy Control features a bright LCD Display to assist you with fully understanding your spa.
Hot Tub’s equipped with an ozonator system help to eliminate bacteria and keep your spa water in the best possible condition. Paired with your water treatment products, the Ozonator system helps to maintain the health of the water.
The Bluetooth Sound System is waterproofed to ensure high sound quality and prevent water damage. Being completely Bluetooth enabled eliminates the need to plug in a Phone, iPod or other MP3 device to listen to your music. Sit back and relax whilst enjoying your favourite music, played directly from your Bluetooth device.
Supplied with all our Hot Tubs, Spa Wars Thermo Covers are hand stitched to ensure the highest quality and protection for your spa. Also being fully insulated allows for optimum energy efficiency of your Hot Tub.
3 Seating Positions
Superfine Paper Filter
Spa Wars will deliver all Hot Tubs free of charge to selected postcodes. Giving you peace of mind from start to finish with your new Hot Tub purchase. Our team will deliver to you directly, meaning no additional delivery arrangements are needed to be made.
Please call us on 01279 814 644 to see if you qualify for free delivery.
Installation of your Hot Tub is included free of charge to selected postcodes. This means that our team will place your spa in your desired location as well as wire the Hot Tub up ready for you to fill and use.
Our team will also run you through the basics of how to use and operate your new Hot Tub as well as provide a full chemical guide to ensure the entire Hot Tub purchase process is as easy as possible. Installation is dependent on electrical and access requirements for your chosen model.
Please call us on 01279 814 644 to see if you qualify for free installation.
- 5-years warranty on the shell structure of the spa: The shell will maintain its structural integrity and configuration and be free of any water loss due to defect in the spa shell.
- 2-years warranty on the shell surface of the spa: The manufacturer provides the user of the spa a 2 years warranty against blistering, cracking and delamination.
- 2 years warranty on the Gecko & Balboa operational components.
- 1-years’ warranty on the basic and optional spa components: , massage engines, circulating pump, heating, WiFi module, IR receiver. The heating equipment and system are warranted for 2 years from the original date of delivery (No warranty is given on fuses, bulbs, gaskets).
- 1-years’ warranty on the side panels of the spa. The factory installed side panel is warranted for 1 years from the original date of delivery. No warranty is given on the colour differences in the cover.
- 1-years’ warranty on the ozone generator: The ozone generator is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 years from the original date of delivery.
- 1-years’ warranty on the audio system components: The factory installed audio components (i.e. power supply, speakers, wires, etc.) are warranted against defects in
materials or workmanship for 1 years from the original date of delivery.
- 1-years’ warranty on LED lights: The factory installed LED lights are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. The factory installed LED lights components are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. LED bulbs are not covered by the warranty.
- 1-year’s warranty on the thermo cover: The thermo cover is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery.
- 90-days’ warranty on the skimmer house/head pillows/plastic external control parts, overlays, cover locks, cover clips: The skimmer house and the cushions are affected by water chemistry and warranted for 90 days from the original date of delivery.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, or lime scale deposits.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to replace the defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by alterations or modifications by the user.
- Radio/Bluetooth reception is not covered by warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate if there are high voltage lines near the spa.
- The warranty of the spa does not cover defects, damage or failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user or other persons, pets or rodents, or resulting from, without limitation, any of the following: careless handling (lifting unit by plumbing, abrading finish, etc) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason )including modification to meet local codes); Improper installation (including installation not in accordance with instructions and specifications provided with the unit); connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorized electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation, or lack of proper routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners; or acts of God, such as lightening, floods, earthquakes etc.
- In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from any cause (e.g water damage to carpet, ceiling, tiles, marbles, loss of use etc.) including it’s own negligence; damages to, respecting or resulting from: plated parts when pool and/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions; optional bath equipment not manufactured by the company but supplied with the dealer, installer or Company; the units prior usage as an operational of display; or defects that should have been discovered before installation.
- This warranty does not include: labour, transportation of other costs incurred in the removal and or reinstallation of the original unit and/or installation of a replacement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any kind under any circumstances. Spa units are excluded of any warranty coverage if any addition, deletion or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or to any component).
- The warranty does not cover defects of damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, alterations without the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by the manufacturer, failure to follow the user manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa when invoiced and delivered. The warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
Any modifications to the spa will void the warranty.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact your dealer/distributor.
Spa Wars will not provide compensation for delays in rectifying any faulty / broken hot tub issue.
For custom orders, most of the time involved is the custom building of the hot tub to your specification; lead times are 8-10 weeks, we aim to deliver all stock items within 2-4 weeks (starting from payment by customer). This can increase in the high season and delivery times quoted are approximate. Spa Wars cannot be held responsible or offer compensation of any kind including factory errors, delays caused beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, acts of God, delays pending customs clearance, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, labour disputes or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.