This pack includes
- Chlorine Granules (1KG), pH Plus (1KG)
- Alkalinity Increaser (1KG)
- pH & Alkalinity Reducer (1.5KG)
- 3in1 Test Strips
Directions for use
- Ensure that your spa is filled and heated to a minimum of 26 degrees centigrade before treating.
- Start by balancing your pH & Alkalinity levels using the 3 in 1 test strips as your guide. Add the required reducer or increaser to balance these levels. Leave for 2-3 hours for dosage to take effect.
- Once your pH & Alkalinity levels are balanced you can then begin to add your initial Chlorine dosage. This is a dosage of 25g per 1000l of water. Leave for 2-3 hours for dosage to take effect.
- Once all pH & Alkalinity and Chlorine levels are balanced, the spa will be ready for use.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any outer chemicals including cleaning products. Weed killers and chlorine products. as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a wed-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated. secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials or purpose. Keep out of reach of children.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contact with acids liberates toxic
gas. Avoid release to the environment. Use only outdoors or in a well- ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste facility.