Directions for use
- Shake the bottle before application.
- Add no more than 10ml - 20ml of Spa No Foam directly to the affected area of foaming.
- Do not reapply Spa No Foam until at least 24hrs have passed. After this time, another application can be made.
- If Spa No Foam is used on a regular basis it is essential to undertake a weekly clean of the Cartridge Filter.
- If the water persists with long-term foaming it is advisable to contact your dealer.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killer or chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a will-ventilated area
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals
- Store in a cool. dry. well ventilated, secure ptace. Ensure chemicals C30 not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
Spa No Foam must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.