Directions for use
- At the start of the season adjust the pH of the pool/spa water to pH 7.2 - pH 7.4; shockdose the pool to 6 - 8mg/litre Chlorine.
- Clean / brush all surfaces, especially where pool/spa circulation is low and circulate water.
- After 24 hours, add 55 litres per 12,300 gallons evenly distributed within the water.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any outer chemicals including cleaning products. Weed killers and chlorine products. as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a wed-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated. secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials or purpose. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Avoid release to the environment. Use only outdoors or in a well- ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste facility.
Contains Polymeric Quaternary Ammonium Chloride, phosphonate.