Directions for use
- Remove Filter(s) from housing and wash down any loose deposits from the filter.
- Place in a clean container which is large enough to completely submerge the cartridge filter.
- Spray Spa Filter Cleaner onto the surface of the filter until fully covered.
- Leave to stand overnight.
- Rinse the filter thoroughly (a garden hose is ideal) and return to the housing.
- Spa Filter Cleaner should be used on a regular basis to ensure excellent water quality.
- If you experience any difficulties with water quality please contact your dealer.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any outer chemicals including cleaning products. Weed killers and chlorine products. as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a wed-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated. secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials or purpose. Keep out of reach of children.