Directions for use
- Remove all filters and erosion feeders prior to application of product and ensure filters are thoroughly cleaned before re-installation.
- Ensure all covers are removed / in the open position during the application process.
- Ensure water level is at normal operating height so that product is circulated throughout the system.
- Turn on all pumps / boosters pumps and pour 250ml of product directly into the main skimmer / filter compartment. This dosage will treat up to 1750ltrs of water.
- Open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Turn Off all pumps / boosters and let water stand for 15 minutes.
- Turn on all pumps and booster / pumps for a further 15 minutes (some foaming may be experienced during this time)
- Drain water and flush jets and spa / hot tub surface with fresh water to remove any stubborn deposits.
- Refill with fresh water and commission in the normal manner/
- Ensure recommended water levels are added as per manufacturer guidelines.
- It is recommended that this process is carried out at least every 3 months (12 weeks) for domestic hot tubs up to moderate usage, for heavy usage increase dosage to every 6 weeks. For commercial application, a minimum of a weekly application will be required.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials or purpose. Keep out of reach of children.