Directions for use
- Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 - 7.6.
- On startup and commissioning of new water always use Spa Chlorine Granules to Shock Dose the water to a minimum of 20 PPM with circulation / blowers on and all covers off.
- Test the water using a Chlorine test kit, the ideal reading is between 4 - 6ppm.
- Use 2 Spa Chlorine Mini Tablets in either a floating dispenser or erosion feeder to treat up to 1500L of water.
- Monitor the Chlorine readings, you may have to adjust the flow on the dispenser / feeder.
- If you experience difficulties please contact your local dealer.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, wood killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.