Chlorine Granules (1kg) - Spa Wars

Chlorine Granules (1kg)
Chlorine Granules (1kg)
Chlorine Granules (1kg)
Chlorine Granules (1kg)

Chlorine Granules (1kg)

£13.99

Spa Chlorine Granules are rapidly dissolving and specifically formulated to disinfect Spa and Hot Tub water. They have a minimal effect on the pH value of the water. Spa Chlorine Granules are ideal for daily disinfection of the water.

Need assistance?

Call one of our experts on 01279 814 644

Category:

Directions for use

  1. Ensure that your pH is correctly balanced between 7.4 - 7.6.
  2. Test the water using a Chlorine test kit, the ideal reading for Free Chlorine is 2 - ppm.
  3. On start up and commissioning of new water, use this product to shock dose the water to a minimum of 20 PPM with circulation/jets on and all covers off. 
  4. To increase the Free Chlorine reading by 1ppm, add 2g of Spa Chlorine Granules per 1000lts of water.
  5. Spa Chlorine Granules can be added directly to the water with circulation running and the water temperature above 20°C. 
  6. Re-test for Free Chlorine on a daily basis and after bathing. 
  7. It is recommended to add Spa Non-Chlorine Shock on a weekly basis to help with the oxidation process (reduction in contaminants). 

Precautions

  • Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
  • Never mix with other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products as a dangerous reaction may occur.
  • Always handle products in a well ventilated area.
  • Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals. 
  • Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. 
  • Directions and dosage given are a guide to most effective use. 

Warning

This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials or purpose. Keep out of reach of children.

Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Avoid release to the environment. Use only outdoors or in a well- ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye protection/face protection.

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.

IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste facility.

Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, dihydrate.

default accessories