Directions for use
- Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 - 7.6.
- Test the water with a Bromine test kit, the ideal reading is 4 - 6ppm.
- When using a floating dispenser or erosion feeder always refer to the manufacturers guidelines.
- Only use Spa Bromine Tablets in the floating dispenser or erosion feeder and never mix chemicals.
- One Spa Bromine Tablets will typically treat 1000Its of water, for water volume above 1000lts add a minimum of 2 Spa Bromine Tablets to the floating dispenser or erosion feeder.
- Monitor the Total Bromine readings, you may need to adjust the dispenser or feeder for flow.
- Should you experience difficulties maintaining bromine you should contact your dealer for further advice.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers or Chlorine products as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Stare in a cool dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.