Directions for use
- Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 - 7.6.
- On startup and commissioning of new water, use this product to Shock Dose the water to a minimum of 20 PPM with circulation, blowers on and all covers off.
- Test the water with a Bromine test kit. The ideal reading for Total Bromine is 4 - 6ppm.
- To increase the Total Bromine reading of the Spa or Hot Tub water by 1 ppm add 3g of Spa Brominate Granules per 1000lts of water.
- Spa Brominate Granules can be added directly to the water with circulation running and water temperature above 20°C.
- If using this product to -Shock Dose" the water please wait a minimum of 40 minutes before bathing re-starts.
- If you experience difficulties please contact your local dealer.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers or Chlorine products as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Stare in a cool dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.