Directions for use
- Remove one test strip from the water tight container and immerse fully in the spa water for 2 seconds.
- Removing the strip with the coloured pads face up, shake off and remove any excess water.
- The colour graded test strip can now be compared to the guide on the packaging of the 3 in 1 Test Strips.
- Correct the water chemical readings by using the required dosage and chemical. Leave the added chemical to dissolve for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Retest the water levels by following steps 1-3. Using the guide on the test strip packaging, ensure the readings are within the marked ‘OK’ zone.
- If you experience any difficulties with water quality please contact your dealer.
- Keep wet fingers out of the container as this can contaminate other test strips.
- Close cap tightly after removing the test strip to ensure a waterproof seal.
- Immerse the test strip to a depth of 6” when using.
- For best results, read the test strip in natural daylight.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure Test Strips do not become damp in storage.